This is a great alternative to dairy whipped cream, and as far as I’ve experienced, always a hit with all eater audiences!
SO simple too.
Equipment: Bowl, electric mixer
1) 2 cans of organic coconut milk
2) 10-20 drops of Stevia Extract, to taste
3) High quality vanilla bean powder or extract ~ start with a little, add to taste. Note: The flavor will release the more the mixture sits!
1) refrigerate the cans of coconut milk overnight
2) Open the cans, remove the solid chunk of coconut cream at the top of the can, and place in your mixing bowl. Repurpose the rest of coconut water in the bottom of the can (In other words, Don’t use it in this recipe!)
3) Add the drops of stevia and vanilla, or vanilla flavored stevia
4) Whip it up until its smooth and tastes delish
5) Place in a pretty bowl for serving, and keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
6) Spoon it on your favorite desserts or in your recipe!
Eat with fresh Strawberries! Raw or cooked pie! Chocolate trifle! Or any other creative use you have. Also, you can use it as an alternative to CREAMER!